Venenfit Phyto Complex
Light and relaxed legs, vein care
Venenfit Phyto Complex – plant power to support the venous system. The veins perform heavy labour every day. Every day thousands of litres of blood flow through the veins to the heart. Therefore, it is important to pay special attention to the veins as we age.
including Tax excl shipping
Venenfit Phyto Complex capsules
are rich in anthocyanins, polyphenols, quercetin, flavonoids and saponins, the most active of which is aescin. The valuable and natural phytocomplex is used successfully as vein care and in various vein problems. This herbal complex supports the vein system and vein blood circulation.
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Herbal capsule shell
• Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Free from animal ingredients
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
|Horse chestnut extract||250 mg|
|- contains Aescin||50 mg|
|Red vine leaf extract||60 mg|
|- contains polyphenols||18 mg|
|Rutin extract||70 mg|
|Grape seed extract||20 mg|
|- contains polyphenols||19 mg|
|- contains OPC||12 mg|
|Butcher's broom extract||20 mg|
|Witch hazel extract||20 mg|
Horse chestnut seed extract, Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose (plant based shell), Sophora japonica flower extract, red vine leaf extract, grape seed extract, butcher's broom root extract, witch hazel leaf extract
3 × 1 capsule daily with meals.
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.