Vitamin K2-MK7 Drops
Joints, bones, heart, circulation, liver, antioxidant
Regulates calcium metabolism. Healthy, strong and solid bone – dental health, arteriosclerosis.
including Tax excl shipping
Vitamin K2-MK7 Drops
Do you have the following problems?
- Bad teeth
- Skin wrinkles
- Varicose veins
- Morbus Alzheimer's
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Vitamin K2 with high bioavailability! Natural bone strengthening – against calcium deposits in the arteries!
Vitamin K2 – MK7 Complex – versatile protection from chronic illnesses
Latest findings show that natural vitamin K2 as MK7 is the key protective factor against osteoporosis and arteriosclerosis. It prevents the dreaded calcium deposits on blood vessel walls and heart valves, and can even reduce already existing deposits. In addition, it supports bone formation and increases bone density. Vitamin K2 MK7 ensures that calcium is stored in the right places in the body, namely in the bone and not in the arteries!
The EVOLUTION Vitamin K2 – MK7 complex strengthens bones, protects generally against ageing processes and has positive effects on the whole organism.
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Free from animal ingredients
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
|per 3 drops||NRV*|
* NRV =% of recommended daily intake for adults according to LMIV
Menaquinone-7 all-trans form, (based on soya bean oil), organic rapeseed oil)
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.