Vitamin C forte 500
Immune system, cardiovascular system, musculoskeletal system, nerves, energy, skin
Retentive large-dose, stomach-friendly vitamin C with retarding effect and high bio-availability. With valuable flavonoids. Strong antioxidant, supports the cardiovascular system, immune system, nervous system, detoxification, collagen build-up.
Vitamin C forte 500
Supports/Is good for
- Nerves and eyes
- Wound healing
- Connective tissues
- Heavy Metals
- Nicotine consumption
- Colds and flu
- Defence mechanism
Area of use
Cardiovascular system, stress, sports, energy, connective tissue, immune system.
The retentive vitamin C is absorbed optimally and is also tolerated very well in high doses. The pH level is neutral. The bio-availability and efficacy are additionally strengthened because of bioflavonoids and OPC (2-5 times).
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Herbal capsule shell
• Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Free from animal ingredients
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
Composition per capsule
|Vitamin C buffered||540mg||675% NRV*|
|-from calcium ascorbate||520mg|
|-from magnesium ascorbate||100mg|
|-from ascorbyl palmitate||40mg|
|-from potassium ascorbate||25mg|
Calcium ascorbate, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsule shell), magnesium ascorbate, ascorbyl palmitate, potassium ascorbate, rutin, OPC grape seed extract, quercetin, citrus bioflavonoids
Take 1 capsules 2 times daily with fluid.
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.