Vitamin B Complex Capsules
Nerves, energy, cardiovascular
B-vitamins together are a strong team. They are the managers of the metabolism. They are responsible for the energy you have every minute, how you feel, how your brain works, and finally how much time your body cells need to regenerate and repair themselves. The B-vitamins are building blocks for body and spirit.
including Tax excl shipping
Vitamin B Complex Capsules
Supports/Is good for
- Irritability and depressive mood
- Muscular, joint and head aches
- Stomach and bowel complaints
- Skin and nail problems
- Premature greying and balding
Area of use
Heart circulation, nervous system, energy, metabolism, cell regeneration.
The B-vitamins are extremely important for preventing heart circulatory diseases and cancers. It is known that B-vitamins lower the homocystein levels. Many studies place a clear link between homocystein and heart circulation disorders.
B-vitamins play an important role in transferring stimulations during the nervous metabolism. Along with lecithin they achieve an improvement of memory and concentration and are important for mental output. The B-vitamins actively involve themselves in the psychology and determine the mood.
B-vitamins are involved during metabolic activities in the building and degradation of genes (DNA) and proteins. Cell growth and regeneration would stop without B-vitamins.
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Herbal capsule shell
• Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Free from animal ingredients
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
|per capsule||NRV *|
|Brewer's yeast||15 mg|
|Vitamin B1||4,0 mg||364 %|
|Vitamin B2||4,8 mg||343 %|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin mg NE)||54 mg||338 %|
|Vitamin B5||18 mg||300 %|
|Vitamin B6||5,5 mg||393 %|
|Vitamin B12||3 µg||120 %|
|Folic acid as folat||100 µg||50 %|
|D-Biotin||300 µg||600 %|
|Rapeseed lecithin||167 mg|
|- of wich phospholipids||108 mg|
|- of wich phosphatidylcholine||30 mg|
|mineral earth||360 mg|
* % NRV = percent of the recommended daily intake for adults according to LMIV
Volcanic green mineral earth, lecithin powder (rapeseed), hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose (herbal capsule shell), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), calcium D-pantothenate (Vit. B5), brewer's yeast, pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), thiamine hydrochloride (Vit. B1), D-biotin, (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolsäure Glucosaminsalz, Methylcobalamin (Vit.B12)
Take 1 capsule daily with fluid.
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.