L-Tyrosine Iodine Complex
Energy, concentration, iodine deficiency
Natural iodine from kelp. Fuel for more energy. Concentration, tiredness, weight gain, iodine deficiency.
including Tax excl shipping
L-Tyrosine Iodine Complex
Supports/Is good for
- Increase in size of thyroid gland
- Listlessness, fatigue, mood swings
- Susceptibility to infections
- Weight gain
- Dry skin, slow hair growth
- Learning and memory disabilities
- Menstrual cycle fluctuations
- Fertility problems
L-tyrosine iodine complex – The combination of the trace element iodine and the amino acid L-Tyrosine. The amino acid L-tyrosine is a precursor of thyroid hormones. Besides this amino acid of plant origin, L-tyrosine iodine complex contains uncontaminated algae of the type ascophyllum nodosum. The kelp algae is included in slimming products to boost metabolism for fat loss and detox. The content of phytochemicals and vitamins E and C improves the antioxidant protection of the skin. In addition to valuable trace elements, iodine content of kelp plays an important role especially for people in German-speaking countries. This alga is one of the most valuable natural iodine suppliers to remedy iodine deficiency. Iodine is part of thyroid hormones T4 and T3, that control a variety of functions. Thyroid hormones regulate the base metabolic rate, the heat balance, energy metabolism and controls physical and mental development.
Increased iodine is required by all amateur and professional athletes, vegetarians, pregnant women, nursing mothers, young growing people and with high tea / coffee consumption.
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Herbal capsule shell
• Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, fillers, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
Composition per capsule
|kelp (ascophyllum nodosum)||150mg|
|- of wich iodine||100 μg|
L-Tyrosine, kelp (ascophyllum nodosum), plant-based capsule shell (cellulose).
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.