L-Glutamin Vitamin B6
Immune system, healthy intestinal cells, regeneration
L-glutamine is optimally activated with vitamin B6. L-glutamine is an amino acid and is involved in numerous metabolic processes. It serves the immune cells, muscle and nerve cells and intestinal mucosa as an important building nutrient.
including Tax excl shipping
L-Glutamin Vitamin B6
Supports/Is good for
- Inflammatory bowel disease gastrointestinal
- Crohn's, colitis ulcerosa
- Chronic diarrhoea
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Chronic illnesses
- Stress and hyperacidity
- Weak immune system
- Delayed wound healing
- Chemo and radiation therapy
- Muscle loss
The immune system needs large amounts of L- glutamine, to fight inflammation in the body among others things. A deficiency leads to increased degradation of the intestinal mucosa and related consequences. Taking L-Glutamine stabilises the intestinal wall function and thus prevents the transfer of germs from the intestine to the abdominal cavity. L-glutamine supports detoxification, muscle building, endurance performance and muscle recovery. It accelerates regeneration time in sports, for diseases, after operations and improving the safety of medicines. There is always an increased demand with physical and emotional stress. It is proven that it improves learning and concentration.
For optimal absorption of glutamine, a sufficient supply of vitamin B6 is required.
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Free from animal ingredients
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
Composition per daily dose (20g):
|ingredients||per daily dose (20g)||NRV*||each 100g|
* NRV =% of recommended daily intake for adults according to LMIV
|analysis||per daily dose (20g)||each 100g|
|condensing||168 kJ / 39 kcal||1683 kJ / 396 kcal|
|- of wich: saturated fatty acids||<0,1g||<0,1g|
|- of wich sugar||<0,1g||<0,1g|
L-Glutamine, Vitamin B6 Pyridoxinhydrochlorid
Take 10g 2 times daily with water or fruit juice.
10g means a heaped tablespoon
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.