Grapefruit Seed Extract forte
Bacteria, viruses, stomach, intestines, veins
It is considered natural antibiotic in natural medicine. Grapefruit seed forte 500 is characterised by a high active ingredient content of bioflavonoids of 50%.
including Tax excl shipping
Grapefruit seed extract forte 500 with 250mg bioflavonoids per capsule
The natural healing power of grapefruit seed extract was discovered by accident and its effectiveness against 800 different bacteria, viruses and fungi is considered as certain. The mechanism of action seems to be the breaking up of the bacterial membranes within a few minutes.
The natural extract used in the grapefruit seed extract forte 500 is characterised by its high content of secondary plant constituents and bioflavonoids. Bioflavonoids are also radical scavengers and support the body's own defence.ort the body's defense.
Flavonoids help to “seal” the vessels and to keep them elastic. The extract is obtained carefully and without any additives. The most important quality feature in addition to the purity and authenticity is a high proportion of active ingredient in bioflavonoids of 50%.
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Herbal capsule shell
• Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Free from animal ingredients
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
|Grapefruit seed extract||500 mg|
|- of wich bioflavonoids||250 mg|
Grapefruit seed extract, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose (herbal capsule shell)
Take 1–2 capsules before a meal and with water.
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.