Iron and Vitamin C
Immune deficiency, iron deficiency
Increases performance – athletes, pregnant women and vegetarians. Strength in life.
including Tax excl shipping
Iron and Vitamin C
Supports/Is good for
- Anaemia, skin pallor
- Weak immune system
- Loss of appetite
- Under-functioning thyroid
- Susceptibility to infections
- Lack of energy
- Restless legs
Iron Plus Acerola Vitamin C + calcium ascorbate for improved iron absorption
Important for athletes, pregnant women, nursing mothers and vegetarians!
Only 5-10% of the consumed iron from cereals and vegetables is absorbed by the body. From meat it is 30%, soybean 20% and about 15% from fish.
Iron is involved in the formation of blood and thus important for the transport of oxygen. Iron promotes mental and physical performance by contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Iron deficiency can weaken the immune system and increase the risk of infections.
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Herbal capsule shell
• Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Free from animal ingredients
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
Composition per capsule
|vitamin C||266 mg||333%|
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate powder, ferrous gluconate dihydrate powder, Hydroxypropylmetylcellulose (herbal capsule shell), acerola fruitextract powder
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.