Lemon Balm Tincture
Lemon balm regulates blood pressure and is indispensable during menopause. It helps with nervous disorders (stomach illness, palpitations) and difficulty falling asleep. Its antispasmodic and its relaxing effect is also seen in migraine and headache. Due to its antiviral activity, it is used against herpes and other viruses. Manufactured according to traditional alchemic principles, a holistic procedure passed on by Paracelsus.
including Tax excl shipping
Lemon Balm Tincture
Supports/Is good for
- Nervous stomach and bloating
- Nervous heart complaints
- Blood pressure
- Menopausal and menstrual cramps
Area of use
Nervous disorders, overwork and stress, gastrointestinal tract, menopause, cardiovascular system.
Helps release problems and to find inner peace. To find multiple solutions for the challenge and not cling to one solution, no matter what it might hold, but be open to new possibilities. Everything appears in a new light with a cheerful, warm balance. Open your heart and the world is your friend.
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, fillers, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Free from animal ingredients
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
Distillate and alcoholic extract of melissa officinalis*.
Max. 16% Alc./Vol.
Take 14 drops 3 times daily with some fluid.
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.