Liver, bile, metabolism, digestion, kidney, bladder, skin
Dandelion stimulates the liver and kidneys for increased activity. Due to its bitter substances it affects liver and gall bladder, and is used in flatulence and indigestion. People often take it in spring for purification. Dandelion also helps well with water retention and varicose veins. It is also used in chronic skin diseases, menopausal symptoms, and various rheumatic diseases. It stimulates the metabolism and has a positive effect on the pancreas. Manufactured according to traditional alchemic principles, a holistic procedure passed on by Paracelsus.
including Tax excl shipping
Supports/Is good for
- Skin problems
- Chronic joint diseases, rheumatism
Area of use
Liver and gall bladder, digestion, kidney, blood purification, metabolism, menopause
Helps to transform anger and self-hatred into self-love and self-acceptance. If feelings are suppressed, this leads to muscular tension and demands a lot of our energy that is lost to maintain our uniqueness. Dandelion is "the flower of relaxation" at all levels. Whenever our feelings limit our mobility and block us, dandelion is the plant of choice.
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, fillers, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Free from animal ingredients
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
Distillate and alcoholic extract from taraxacum officinale*.
(*) Certified organic
Mind. 16% Alc./Vol.
Take 14 drops 3 times daily with some fluid.
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.