Borrelia, metabolism, skin, stomach
The use of teasel and dove's foot against Lyme disease is extremely interesting, because naturopathic methods against the disease are scarce and even antibiotics do not eliminate the metabolic toxins of borrelia. In naturopathic therapy, teasel and dove's foot is increasingly used against borrelia, because they support the body in the excretion of metabolic by products of borrelia.
The alchemical Teasel Complex removes metabolic by products of borrelia from the tissues. These toxins would otherwise remain in the body and continue to cause problems, even if their origin, the borrelia, is no longer present. Therefore, the infected body can still experience discomfort even after antibiotic doses.
including Tax excl shipping
Area of use
- Weak digestion
- Stomach ache
- Gall bladder weakness
- Skin diseases
- Strengthen the liver and gall bladder for detox
- Support kidneys and bladder in excretion
- improve the excretion via the skin
- Purify blood, lymph and connective tissue better
Removes what doesn't belong inside. It helps to push deep-seated, life-compromising behaviours outwards and shows where and how I present myself as a victim or as a perpetrator in life. It also helps to recognize who instills that "poison" in me and who or what is robbing the life energy from me, and shows where I'm doing the same to others.
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, fillers, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Free from animal ingredients
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
|per 100 ml|
|teasel root||60 ml|
|dove's foot*||20 ml|
|milk thistle*||10 ml|
|Indian diuretic tea||10 ml|
Recommended dose FOR CONSUMPTION
Take 14 drops 3 times daily with some fluid.
Recommended dose TOPICAL
After a tick bite, gently massage a few drops for a few days on the spot.
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.