Digestion, stomach, intestine
Calamus acts as a secretion promoter and supports for all stomach ailments and disorders of the digestive organs. It always helps when dietary mistakes cause pain, flatulence and bloating and cramps. For infectious diseases and during convalescence, exhaustion and weakness, it stimulates the circulation, increases appetite. Calamus is also called European Ginseng Manufactured according to traditional alchemic principles, a holistic procedure passed on by Paracelsus.
including Tax excl shipping
Supports/Is good for
Area of use
Digestion, gastrointestinal tract, infections. Emotional Analogy Inner peace through strengthening, helps overcome mental weakness.
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, fillers, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Free from animal ingredients
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
Distillate and alcoholic extract from acorus calamus.
Max. 16% Alc./Vol.
Take 14 drops 3 times daily with some fluid.
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.