Metabolism, immune system, skin, hair, eye
Zinc is a very important trace element.
Regular adequate zinc intake is important for the organism.
Evolution Zinc Complex additionally contains vitamin C from the acerola cherry.
including Tax excl shipping
Supports/Is good for
- Wound healing
- Brittle, white-flaked nails
- Dry skin
- Thinning hair and hair-fall
- Colds and flu
- Impairment of sensory perception such as fragrance, taste disorders, night blindness
- Performance sports
- Growth, thyroid, sex hormones
- Pregnant and lactating mothers
Area of use
Diabetes, skin and hair problems, immune system, potency.
Vegetarians often suffer from zinc deficiency, taking the contraceptive pill causes zinc deficiency and intestinal diseases or excessive alcohol intake also interfere with zinc absorption.
Zinc is a component of the sugar hormone insulin.
Zinc increases insulin production and improves glucose utilization.
Zinc strengthens the immune function of the body and is an important mineral for skin metabolism. Psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, brittle nails and hair fall are often caused by zinc deficiency.
A Vitamin C deficiency is also manifested by disorders of the skin and the immune system.
A natural source of vitamin C are the fruits of the acerola cherry.
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Herbal capsule shell
• Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Free from animal ingredients
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
Composition per capsule
|- of wich Vitamin C||80mg||100%|
* =% of the recommended daily intake for adults according to LMIV
Acerola extract, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (herbal capsule shell), zinc citrat
Take 1 capsules 1 times daily with fluid.
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.