Immune system, energy, metabolism, antioxidant, energy
The best protection comes from inside. For an extra strong defence mechanism. For supporting the nervous system.
including Tax excl shipping
Supports/Is good for
- Increased blood lipid and triglyceride count
- Circulatory problems
- Heart circulatory disorders
- Weak immune system
- Diabetes mellitus
- Intake of psychotropic drugs
Vitamin B3 nicotine amide for a strong immune system. The body needs vitamin B3 for extracting energy from carbohydrates, fats and proteins. It is also involved in building neurotransmitters in the brain as well as the repair of damage in the genetic information.
Vitamin B3 has a big influence on the scavenger cells in the body and makes the immune system powerful. How powerfully vitamin B3 supports the immune system is clear from the fact that high doses of vitamin B3 are used in the latest research against resistant disease germs.
Another special use of vitamin B3 is the metabolising of cholesterol. It can reduce the cholesterol count and the 'bad' LDL cholesterol. Even the triglyceride levels can be reduced with vitamin B3. On the other hand, Vitamin B3 helps to increase the 'good' HDL cholesterol count. Vitamin B3 is good for diabetics because along with chromium, it is responsible for reducing the blood sugar level.
The body needs vitamin B3 to be able to produce serotonin, the happiness hormone, and even for producing melatonin, the hormone for good sleep.
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Herbal capsule shell
• Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Free from animal ingredients
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
Composition per capsule
|je Kapsel||* NRV|
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamid)||400 mg||2500%|
* % Reference values for daily intake.
Nicotinamide, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (herbal capsule shell),
Take 1 capsule twice a day with water.
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.