Musculoskeletal system, stomach, intestines, skin
Frankincense has been used for centuries to treat inflammations and pain of all kinds. The boswellia acids in our Super Frankincense 90 Capsules from 100% Indian frankincense resin block the production of inflammatory substances and are anti-bacterial and anti-viral.
including Tax excl shipping
Super Frankincense support/are good for
- Infections and colds
- Bowel diseases (morbus crohn, colitis ulcerosa)
- General inflammations
- Neurodermatitis, psoriasis
- Urinary bladder infections
- Multiple sclerosis
- Bronchial asthma
- Pain and swelling
Area of use
Skin, inflammation, rheumatism, arthritis, joints
Frankincense has been used in India and oriental countries for centuries against many types of illnesses such as Inflammations of all kinds, asthma, allergic problems, knee and tissue disorders, arthritis, rheumatism, psoriasis, bowel inflammations such as colitis ulcerosa, morbus crohn, pancreatic inflammation, cirrhosis of the liver, multiple sclerosis, circulatory system disorders in the heart area, nicotine addiction etc.
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Herbal capsule shell
• Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, fillers, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Free from animal ingredients
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
Composition per capsule
|- of wich boswellia acid 70%||280mg|
Frankincense extract (boswellia serrata), hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsule shell)
Take 3 capsules every day with water.
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.