Immune system, skin, stomach, intestine
In folk medicine, propolis is used as natural anti-biotic and is among the most strengthening, preventative and healing of natural substances. Propolis is antibiotic, anti-bacteria, anti-viral, anti-mycotic and anti-rheumatic.
including Tax excl shipping
Propolis is extremely rich in vitamins and trace elements. Propolis contains the vitamins of the B group, but also the vitamins C, E and biotin (vitamin H). In important trace elements, propolis contains iron, zinc, copper, chromium, silicon, vanadium and manganese. In addition, essential amino acids, enzymes and minerals such as calcium are included.
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Herbal capsule shell
• Suitable diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, fillers, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives • Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Free from animal ingredients
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
Composition per capsule
|Propolis pure (5% flavonoid galangin)||300,00mg|
|Curcuma (from KBA controlled biological development)||40,00mg|
|royal jelly (lyophylized min. 3% 10-HDA)||20,00mg|
Pure Propolis extract, Hesperidin, Curcuma, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Royal jelly lyophilized, gelatin capsule shell.
Take 3-6 capsules daily with fluid.
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.