Acerola Vitamin C Kautabletten
Immune system, antioxidants
Health wonder acerola cherry. Vitamins, phytochemicals and minerals promote fitness and health. Antioxidants protect the cells from free radicals. Vitamin C contributes to a normal energy metabolism.
including Tax excl shipping
Acerola Vitamin C - the vitamin-rich superfruit
The acerola cherry from Brazil is one of the most vitamin C-rich fruits. In 100 grams of fresh fruits there are between 1,700 and 5,000 milligrams of vitamin C. By comparison, in the same amount of oranges or lemons, which are often referred to as vitamin C bombs, there are only about 50 milligrams of vitamin C. In addition, the fruit contains many other health-promoting ingredients. These include more than 20 vitamins and minerals or trace elements. The typical mix of secondary phytochemicals makes acerola so valuable for fitness and health. Our savoury acerola chewing tablets have consistent quality and are ideal for children.
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
• Free from artificial binding agents, fillers, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials.
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Free from animal ingredients
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
|Nutritional values||per 100g||daily dose|
|Calorific value||899kJ / 214 kcal||18,1kJ / 4,3kcal|
|Vitamin C||10.200g||183mg (226% NRV)|
NRV = * % of nutritional reference value
Ingredients60% acerola fruit powder extract, xylitol * sweetener, raspberry flavoring, rice extract blend (rice powder, rice fiber), sunflower oil
3 x 1 capsule a day. Also ideal for children.
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.