Vascular health, heart and blood pressure, physical and mental stress
L-Arginine is an amino acid with many functions for the whole body. L-Arginine acts as a natural protection for heart and circulation and the immune system.
L-Arginine – a vital protein building block
Cardiovascular diseases remain the number one cause of death.
It is all the more important to pay attention to the health of one’s blood vessels.
Whether hypertension, diabetes mellitus or circulatory disorders – no other nutrient
currently stands up to medical focus of vascular research like arginine does.
Arginine is also needed during pregnancy, at advanced age, stress or in a vegan-vegetarian diet.
In addition to the physical, the mental fitness and efficiency is also sharpened.
At a dosage of 3–5g daily, men discover an increased potency and erectile ability. Overall, L-arginine relaxes the blood vessels and provides more energy, for improved regenerability, more muscle, and less fat.
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Herbal capsule shell
• Suitable for vegans and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
Composition per capsule
L-arginine 660 mg
L-Arginine base powder, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (plant-based capsule shell)
2 × 2 capsules every day with water.
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.