Potassium Magnesium Citrate
Cardiovascular, stress, hypertension, muscle cramps
An ideal duo: Potassium & magnesium in citrate form have a variety of tasks. A good supply of potassium is only useful if the supply of magnesium is good at the same time, because magnesium is necessary for the transport of potassium into cells. The two minerals are particularly effective when they are supplied jointly in the optimum proportions.
including Tax excl shipping
Kalium Magnesium Citrat
Supports/Is good for
- Stress and unrest
- Mood swings, tiredness
- Increased blood pressure
- Cardiovascular system weakness
- Muscular cramps in sports and physical strain
- Bowel problems, constipation, extended diarrhoea
- Oedema, water retention
- Weak kidneys
Potassium is found in particular in the cells and is essential for energy metabolism. Moreover, it has important functions during substance transportation through the cell membrane. Potassium is necessary for the maintenance of heart and muscular function, nerve conduction and excitability and blood pressure regulation. Potassium has a considerable influence on the distribution of water in the body (electrolyte) and has a dehydrating and diuretic effect. Magnesium is considered a stress-shield and is the mineral for metabolism, bone and muscle. Magnesium is important for the optimal functioning of nerves, relaxes the muscles and is essential for physical and mental stress. Potassium and Magnesium Citrate have the advantage that they are metabolised alkalines and thus positively support the acid-base balance.
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Herbal capsule shell
• Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Free from animal ingredients
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
|each 6 capsules
* =% of the recommended daily intake for adults according to LMIV
Magnesium citrate, potassium citrate, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (plant-based capsule shell)
2 to 3 capsules every day with water.
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.