Mood, nervous system, good mood
To increase the well-being and mood balance.
including Tax excl shipping
Scope of use for griffonia
- Fatigue, burn-out, stress
- Mood swings
- Lack of will
- Memory problems, bad learning ability
- Sleep disturbances, tiredness
- Migraines, headaches
- Ravenous hunger attacks
Griffonia: Serotonin for mood balance
Do you often feel listless, suffer from lack of concentration, migraine or PMS symptoms? The cause is often low serotonin levels! Serotonin is our happiness and well-being hormone. It is produced in the brain and ensures that we are motivated cheerful and relaxed. The active substance in Griffonia 5 – HTP capsules hydroxytryptophan is extracted from the African black bean, which has a particularly high content of hydroxytryptophan. Combined with other amino acids and high-dose B vitamins, Griffonia 5 – HTP naturally increases serotonin levels and also increases the concentration of other neurotransmitters such as melatonin, dopamine, norepinephrine and beta-endorphin. Improving brain metabolism improves wellbeing and ensures mood balance. We recommend the use of 5-HTP Griffonia capsules with stress and burnout, memory problems, migraine and PMS and menopausal symptoms.
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Herbal capsule shell
• Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, fillers, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
Composition per capsule
|vitamin B1||20mg||NRV* 3636%|
|vitamin B6||25mg||NRV* 3571%|
|vitamin B12||100µg||NRV* 4000%|
*NRV%=Reference value for daily recording
Griffonia simplicifolia extract, L-Tryptophan, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosin, Pyridoxin HCI, Thiamin mononitrate, Methylcobalamine, plant-based capsule shell
Take 2 capsules of Griffonia 5-HTP 2 times daily with some fluid.
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.