Bio Ringelblumen Hautöl
- -old home remedy and “stored solar power – cosmetics”
- -Nourishing, regenerating and beneficial for red, irritated and inflamed skin
- -Also recommended for gentle care during pregnancy as well as for babies and toddlers
- -Suitable for every skin type
- -Certified organic
including Tax excl shipping
High-Quality Organic Marigold Skin Oil
The sight of golden yellow marigold fields is balm for the soul. Just as the sight nourishes the soul, the Organic Marigold Skin Oil nourishes the skin. It is not for nothing that marigold is commonly called “gold flower” because it is as valuable as gold for wound healing. Because hardly any other plant promotes skin regeneration and healing as holistically as this flower. Marigold has been known as a “wound healer” for generations and should therefore not be missing from any medicine cabinet.
Our Organic Marigold Skin Oil is an oil based on a tried-and--tested recipe with high-quality “organic sun plants” such as marigold, arnica, olive oil, sunflower oil and sea buckthorn oil. They are all kind to the skin and have a skin-regenerating effect.
Organic Marigold Skin Oil – for skin care
- Organic marigold oil is nourishing, regenerating and beneficial for red, irritated and inflamed skin. It is suitable for all skin types of all ages.
- The soothing smell and the skin-caring properties make it an excellent skin oil for daily care as well as a massage oil that pampers the skin.
- The oil is also proven for scar care. Fresh and older scars can be massaged with the organic oil several times a day until they become noticeably softer.
- The skin oil is also popular on dry skin areas on elbows, feet or chapped lips.
- The regenerating and calming effect of marigold is also known to help with sunburn. To achieve this, the oil is applied to the affected areas of the skin several times a day.
- Many people affected by skin diseases appreciate the effects of marigold on rashes, eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis. Aside from itching, it also relieves pain. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, the product made from organic marigold is also used for acne and pimples.
- Marigold oil has always been used for the treatment of bruises and tears as well as poorly healing wounds, cracks, bedsores, pressure ulcers, frostbite and burns.
Organic Marigold Skin Oil – for pregnancy, baby care and breastfeeding
- Organic Marigold Skin Oil is a classic in gentle care for babies and mothers. When baby's bottom is sore, the oil is first used for cleaning and then also for care.
- To soften cradle cap, the affected areas of skin are gently rubbed with the oil and covered with a cotton hat overnight. The next day, the scab can be gently rubbed off. If necessary, repeat the procedure several times.
- Irritated nipples can recover quickly and painful cracks can be prevented if the affected areas of skin are gently covered with oil after breastfeeding.
- To prevent stretch marks, massaging the stomach, breasts and thighs daily with Organic Marigold Skin Oil starting at the beginning of the pregnancy has been proven to work. The product is also approved for the care of existing stretch marks.
Organic Marigold Skin Oil – after shaving
After shaving, the Organic Marigold Skin Oil soothes irritated or easily inflamed skin and leaves a pleasant smell.
Organic Marigold Skin Oil – for head and hair care
Organic Marigold Skin Oil is also used for dandruff and itchy scalp. For this, 1–2 drops are massaged into the scalp. You can also work 1–2 drops of the oil into the hair for hair care and to prevent dry and split ends.
Traditional view of marigold oil – stored solar power for the skin
From today's point of view, we judge plants and their effects according to their active ingredients. For plants, e.g. by their bitter substances, tannins, flavonoids, etc. But this is only one side of the coin, as we can judge plants by their use. According to tradition, plants were judged not only for their material properties but also for their energetic properties. To classify these, the “old wise men” used the doctrine of signatures. Among other things, colour, smell, taste, location, appearance and much more were included in the assessment of plants.
According to the doctrine of signatures, marigold with its red-orange flowers, arnica with its yellow flowers, sea buckthorn with its strong orange fruits, and sunflower with its prominent yellow petals are assigned to the sun. The sun is the glowing centre of our planetary system and is considered the source of life. All plants assigned to it bring light, the sun, into the soul, brightening the mood and mind at the same time. They stand for energy, healing, refreshment and vitality. From this point of view, it is easily conceivable that solar plants bring “light into dark days”. They brighten the mood and provide more vitality. Solar plants are also healing and regenerating plants. This effect is also widely confirmed today due to their excellent -healing and skin-regenerating properties.
Try it for yourself and supply your skin with stored solar energy and feel the effect that the “sun care”, our Organic Marigold Skin Oil, exerts on your mood and regenerative ability of the skin. You will be thrilled!
The plant message of marigold: “I bring you light and heal your wounds.”
Our organic marigold body oil carries the Austria Organic Warranty Label. This is a visible sign that you are holding a product of the highest quality in your hands. The Austria Organic Warranty Label is one of the most stringent organic labels. The high quality is also confirmed by the annual, independent inspection by the organic inspection body.
Our organic cosmetics products have a clear commitment to naturalness. For this reason, these products are certified organic – with all its benefits for human & nature.
• Frei von Konservierungsstoffen
• Ohne Gentechnik hergestellt
• Hochwertige, kontrollierte Rohstoffe mit Analyse
• Höchste Qualitätsstandards und Hygienerichtlinien
Sonnenblumenöl*, Olivenöl*, Ringelblume*,Arnika*, Sanddornfruchtöl*, Palmarosaöl*, Zitronenöl*, Vanille Extrakt*, Shiuöl, Rosmarin Extrakt*
* kontrolliert biologischer Anbau
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ARNICA MONTANA EXTRACT, HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES FRUIT EXTRACT, CYMBOPOGON MARTINI OIL, CITRUS LIMON PEEL OIL, VANILLA PLANIFOLIA FRUIT EXTRACT, CINNAMOMUM CAMPHORA LINALOOLIFERUM LEAF OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT [CO2], LIMONENE**, LINALOOL**, GERANIOL**, CITRAL**, FARNESOL**
** als Bestandteil natürlicher ätherischer Öle
Organic Marigold Skin Oil can be applied to the skin several times a day.
Suitable for body and face.
Usage tip: Moisturise the skin with EVOLUTION Organic Hyaluron Tonic Splash or the Organic Lavender Extract before applying the Organic Marigold Skin Oil. This supports its efficacy and the skin oil can be distributed well and is easily absorbed into the skin.
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.