Set: Melatonin book Dr. Jan-Dirk Fauteck, 224 pages + melatonin capsules
Sleep problems, jet lag, stress
Regulates ageing. Helps with sleep problems / jet lag Slowing down of ageing process.
including Tax excl shipping
Melatonin Complex 5mg
Scope of use for Melatonin capsules
- Sleep disturbances
- Shift work
- Ageing of brain and blood vessels
- Frequent infections
- Increased stress
- Premature ageing
Melatonin is our inner clock and regulates the sleep-wake cycle.
Take before bedtime. Melatonin controls and regulates the biological clock of the body.
Melatonin is produced by the pineal gland in the brain and is a key hormone for controlling the entire organism. This natural sleep aid melatonin is also found in some foods such as herbs, vegetables and walnut seedlings. Through taking melatonin capsules the circadian rhythm of e.g. shift workers can be regulated. Here the hormone acts as internal clock that signals to us our sleeping and waking times. Melatonin ensures an accelerated sleep and better deep sleep phase. Even with jet lag, melatonin can bring the sleep-wake rhythm in order.
Interaction of melatonin and serotonin
Melatonin is produced from serotonin, known as the "happiness hormone".
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Herbal capsule shell
• Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Free from animal ingredients
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
Composition per capsule
|lemon balm||15 mg|
Magnesium carbonate, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (herbal capsule shell), lemon balm extract, hops extract,
lavender extract, passion flower extract, melatonin
1 capsule every day with water.
Take at night before going to sleep.
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.