Omega 3 forte
Cardiovascular, blood vessels, eyes
Valuable omega-3 fatty acids rich in EPA and DHA & Vitamin E. High-dosage EPA 400 mg and DHA 300mg per capsule. Best fish oil Totox value of 3–5. The fish oil is sustainably made from wild caught anchovies, cleaned and is free from heavy metals.
Omega 3 forte: EPA 400 / DHA 300
Natural quality fish oil with vitamin E. Omega-3 fatty acids are vital, meaning our body can not produce them ourselves and we need to eat them regularly. The EVOLUTION Omega 3 forte capsules contain a high concentration of the active omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA for daily care.
The fish oil is sustainably made from wild-caught anchovies, cleaned and free from foreign substances such as heavy metals.
The low TOTOX value of 3–5 is another quality feature of our fish oil.
The intake of EPA and DHA contributes to
- maintaining normal blood pressure, cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- maintaining normal cardiac, vascular and brain function
- preserve normal vision
- maintaining normal blood pressure
- maintaining normal triglyceride levels in the blood
- normal development of children's vision
- Maternal use of EPA and DHA during pregnancy and lactation contributes to the normal development of the brain and eyes
of the foetus and breast-fed child.
Advantages of EVOLUTION Omega 3 forte at a glance
- premium quality fish oil
- exclusive use of high quality wild fish oil
- high-dose EPA and DHA values: per capsule EPA 400mg / DHA 300mg
- all fatty acids are contained in the natural triglyceride form (TG)
- the fish oil has a low TOTOX value: 3–5
- made of 100% anchovies with natural vitamin E.
- no unpleasant belching
- Location 100% vertically integrated (full traceability)
- certified sustainable fishing “Friends of The Sea”
- Quality certificates under the following link:
- reduced ecological footprint
- unique oil cleaning process
- complete deodorisation (taste and smell)
- extremely low pollution and oxidation parameters
- great sensory profile
• Optimum bio-availability
• Maximum palatability
• Suitable for diabetics
• Free from fillers, dyes, fragrances and auxiliaries
• Without chemical preservation
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, soya, milk components, egg and yeast
• Free from heavy metals and other loads
• Free from sugar and sweeteners
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene guidelines
• Fabrication and production according to ISO 22000, GMP
|per capsule||per daily dosage||NRV*|
|Fish Oil Concentrate||1000 mg||2000 mg|
|- of wich EPA||400 mg||800 mg|
|- of wich DHA||300 mg||600 mg|
|Vitamin E||5 mg||10 mg||83%|
*= % of the rec. daily intake for adults according to LMIV
Fish Oil Concentrate, Capsule shell: Fish gelatin, glycerin, water, D-alpha-tocopherol
Take 2 capsules daily with plenty of fluid together with a meal.
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.