Cranberry forte 500
Bladder, immune system, gastrointestinal and oral hygiene
Cranberry forte 500 with 50mg PAC – a small berry with great effect. The red berry is an absolute power package with an exceptionally high content of phytochemicals. The spectrum of activity allows a broad application without side effects.
including Tax excl shipping
Cranberry forte 500 with 50 mg PAC – a small berry with great effect
The red berry is an absolute power package with an exceptionally high content of phytochemicals.
It is above all the PACs (polyphenols and anthocyanins) that are responsible for the positive health effects. The antibacterial bitter substances are already recommended for the prevention of bladder and urinary tract infections. The cranberry disturbs the attachment of the bacteria to the cell wall of the mucous membranes. As a result, they can no longer reproduce and their harmful effects are prevented.
Cranberry also contributes to positive oral hygiene. The berry strengthens the immune system due to the large number of secondary plant substances. The superberry also seems to have a positive influence on vessels and the cardiovascular system.
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Herbal capsule shell
• Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, fillers, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Free from animal ingredients
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
|Cranberry extract||500 mg|
|- of wich proanthocyanidins||50 mg|
Cranberry extract, capsule shell: cellulose
2 x 1 capsules every day with water
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.