Cholesterol level, blood fat, cardiovascular system, arteries, liver
To support normal blood cholesterol levels. Fermented red rice – daily dose with 10mg monacolin K Q-10 and lecithin.
including Tax excl shipping
Information from specialist literature on the use of cholesterol complex
are among the most common illnesses worldwide. This is due, among other things, to an elevated cholesterol level. A lack of exercise and bad eating habits are also responsible for dangerously high cholesterol levels. A change in diet is therefore essential for those affected.
Evolution Cholesterol Complex
Our natural cholesterol complex is a high-quality vital substance complex, which aids in normalizing the high levels of cholesterol and triglycerid. The cholesterol complex contains a natural red rice extract and delivers natural monacolin K. In addition to the colour pigments, the red rice also contains valuable bioflavonoids, amino acids and unsaturated fatty acids gained through fermentation. Q10 supports the energy metabolism in the cell for more energy. Lecithin and inositol increase the production of good (HDL) cholesterol and are valuable helpers regarding blood fats and vessels.
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Herbal capsule shell
• Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, fillers, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Free from animal ingredients
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
|Red rice||170 mg|
|– contains Monacolin K||5 mg|
|Coenzym Q10||15 mg|
Inositol hexanicotinate powder, red rice extract, lecithin, coenzyme Q10 powder
Capsule shell: Cellulose
Take 2 capsules daily with water.
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.