bronchi, lungs, liver
Buckhorn contains an antibiotic (aucubin) that helps in oral and nasopharyngeal inflammations, coughing, respiratory problems and bronchial obstruction. It activates the production of interferon, which increases the defensive powers against viruses in the air passages. It is also used in asthma or bronchitis and for strengthening the lung tissues of heavy smokers. The glycosides in it relieve cough symptoms and support in reducing lung inflammation. It is also helpful for liver problems, stomach aches and bladder inflammation. Manufactured according to traditional alchemic principles, a holistic procedure passed on by Paracelsus.
including Tax excl shipping
Supports/Is good for
- Bronchitis and coughing
- Catarrh of the upper respiratory tract
Area of use
Air passages, oral-nasopharyngeal area, anti-bacterial.
Relieves the feeling of being treated unkindly, relieves rigidity, brings back clear, strong (inner) voice, promotes (inner) communication and provides a balanced relationship between closeness and distance, provides a harmonic exchange between inner and outer world.
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, fillers, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Free from animal ingredients
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
Distillate and alcoholic extract of plantago lanceolata (buckhorn)*.
Max. 16% Alk./Vol.
(*) Certified organic
Take 14 drops 3 times daily with some fluid.
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.