Climacteric, stomach, intestines, metabolism
Salvia helps with excessive sweating (e.g. during menopause), irritating night-time sweating and functional disorders in the stomach-bowel tract. Salvia has a disinfecting effect, this is why it is also used for rinsing and gargling for inflammations in the mouth and nasopharyngeal area as well as larynx inflammation. The contents in salvia prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi, making it anti-bacterial and fungicidal. This is why, salvia can be used for inflammatory processes such as acne.
Salvia helps in improving concentration and memory and it also relaxes. Manufactured according to traditional alchemic principles, a holistic procedure passed on by Paracelsus.
including Tax excl shipping
Supports/Is good for
- Inflammations in mouth and nasopharyngeal area
- Colds, flu infections
- Skin diseases, contamination
- Gum inflammation
- Night-time sweat, sweaty feet
Area of use
Excessive sweat production, respiratory system, inflammations
Restores the original self – the unrefined, un-socialised, wild, untamed, real Self – and the one who takes the right direction from there, knows what he/she is and where he/she wants to go. Brings you back to your own way of living. "Reach your destination without harming anyone else."
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, fillers, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, fructose, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free of sugar and sweeteners
• Free from animal ingredients
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
Distillate and alcoholic extract of salvia officinalis*.
Max. 16% Alc./Vol.
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.