Organic spirulina algae
Defenses, fitness, performance, metabolism
Spirulina platensis is a green-blue microalgae, which is used in nutritional medicine and naturopathy due to its broad spectrum.
including Tax excl shipping
Spirulina algae: defenses, fitness, performance, metabolism
The spirulina algae contains vitamins, minerals, trace elements, phytochemicals and a high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids, especially gamma-linolenic acid.
• Optimal bioavailability
• Maximum compatibility
• Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
• Free from artificial binding agents, fillers, colourings, fragrances, or coating materials.
• Free from preservatives
• Free from gluten, lactose, wheat, soy milk components, egg and yeast
• Free from animal ingredients
• Produced without GMOs
• High-quality, controlled raw materials with an analysis
• Highest quality standards and hygiene regulations
• Manufacture and production in accordance with ISO 22000, GMP
Composition per tablet
|Organic Spirulina||400 mg|
Spirulina platensis (organic)
3 x 2 to 3 x 3 tablets daily, preferably before meals with plenty of water.
Legal Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Storage: Dry storage, not above room temperature.